Hello! I’m Ella of The Filipina Booknote and I would love to accept books for review. If you’re an author, publisher or publicist interested in requesting a book review please read my guidelines for reviewing books. Thank you for your interest in The Filipina Booknote!
- I ONLY review FICTION books.
- Age Group: Young Adult, New Adult.(just these two)
- Genre: Contemporary, Dystopian, Fantasy, Romance.(usual favorites)
- Format: Finished copies and ARCs in hardbound, paperback and digital (epub, mobi or pdf)
- Time: Please state when you would like the review to be publish and please understand that I am still a student. I prioritize school.
- Expect honest and unbiased reviews for any book that I read. My reviews are free and I don’t accept any type of monetary compensation just to provide a high rating or a positive review.
- My reviews will include: (depends if the information is available)
- I will be including my own honest opinions and criticisms. I will never trash a book, however negative points will still be stated if there are any.
- I usually include quotes from the book.
- Please don’t ask me to review a series I haven’t started yet.
- I follow a specific rating system using beamed eighth notes, five being the highest.
So if you’re interested, just fill up my contact form or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.